Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BOO!


Okay so I know this isn't exactly a boutique but I figured I would throw in a little holiday flare. As we all know, Halloween is this weekend and I'm sure we've all been looking for that perfect costume. I have been to many Halloween stores this season, and once I saw the back room of Costume World, I was amazed.


When you walk in it looks like your typical Halloween store with all the typical costumes you see every year hanging up on the wall. After my friend and I chose a few we wanted to try on, we were taken in the back room where the dressing rooms were located. We didn't know that you could also rent amazing costumes from this place as well. They were absolutely incredible and had SO much to choose from. The back is basically a huge warehouse looking room with isles of racks as tall as the ceiling. It was crazy to see what people could choose from. 



But not only did they have endless costumes, but also accessories. Including hats, wigs, and everything else you need to complete your Halloween look!





1 comment:

  1. Haven't been here yet but I can only imagine the crazy costumes they must have!

    ReplyDelete